Why We Explorer? “Exploration Means creative thinking, decision making, working with complicated emotions like fear, insecurity, joy, excitement, passion, failure and success.” In short, Exploration is representative of the things that make us human.
As a British Canoeing guides, coaches and leaders, and a NDK Expedition Center we do love to travel around the globe. So please contact us if your interested in one of these upcoming adventures. Additional details can be found on our calendar of offerings as well.
- North Coast Of Ireland Expedition. July 19th – 25th, 2020. See this link for more details https://www.kayakwaveology.com/event/n-coast-ireland-expedition/
- Iceland Expedition. August 23 – 29th, 2020. See this link for more details https://www.kayakwaveology.com/event/western-fjords-iceland/
- The Shetland Islands, Scotland. June 29th- July 7th, 2019. Absolutely stunning place to paddle. Mega sea caves, sea tunnels, geologically diverse rock formations different to each head land.
- South West Coast Ireland. July 7th -14th, 2018. Expedition trip. Exploring the rugged weathered SW coast and the mighty Blasket and Skellig islands. Absolute Stunning Coast Line!
- Scotland. Northern Outer Hebrides. June 12- 23, 2107. Expedition Trip with a home base mixed in. A run to St. Kilda is possible if we have a weather window. Mostly Exploring the Isle of Lewis and the Chants.
- Parry Glaciers, Tierra del Fuego. Patagonia, Chile. January 2017. Reconnaissance Trip with coach mentoring and Expedition training for a local Tierra del Fuego company work in.
We just returned home from 2 weeks +. Kayak Waveology joint ventured with Universal Kayak for a week of pure Expedition Training of the highest level for these young guides at Nativo Expediciones. Everything from personal paddling skills, sea manship, navigation, expedition management ofday light hours to cooking and nutrition, communications and weather forecasting and more.
If you are interested in this service for your Expedition company, feel free to reach out to us at www.kayakwaveology.com
- Canadian Maritmes. Grand Manan, (Bay Of Fundy). Last week of August 2016. A crew of expeditionary like minded folks hand a grand week of interesting places to visit and some serious tidal planning,
- Baja Mexico, (Sea Of Cortez) now called the Gulf Of California. January 29th -February 6th, 2016. Just returned back for another awesome trip. Thank you to Sea Kayak Baja Mexico. What a great local resource and Expedition Centre. Great local knowledge and NDK Kayaks.
- Back in June 2015, we visited the North Coast of Scotland and Orkney’s. WOW! The power of Pentland Firth, Geo’s, Mega amount of caves. Very impressive. Here are a few choice shots.